Without a band of merry helpers events like this just don't happen quite so well......
I'm looking for the dream team ~ enthusiastic souls to come on board to assist with all the aspects of the upfront and behind the scenes running of this festival.
Options include the following:
PRE-PRODUCTION - creative decorative artwork. This will take place prior to the festival. Skills required - sewing, craft orientated
BUMP IN AND BUMP OUT - helping with setting up the day before the festival and packing down when the festival ends. This might go through to Monday depending on how much we get done on sunday.
FRONT GATE - TICKET CHECK IN - meeting and greeting patrons, checking tickets/wristbands and guidance as needed.
INFO STAND & MERCHANDISE - being knowledgeable about the festival to be able to help patrons.
WORKSHOP & ACTIVITY AREAS - ensure presenters have anything they need, tech support for pa systems (training will be provided), welcoming festival goers to the area, giving out any info for the presenter, ensuring area's are clean and well stocked if needed.
CHILDRENS WORKSHOPS & ACTIVITIES - you will have experience working with children and can create engaging activities in alignment with The Well-Being Festival Retreat. A police safety check is essential.
STAGE MANAGEMENT / LIGHTING / PRODUCTION - tech support, sound check and production.
ENVIRONMENT CARE - keeping the festival site clean and checking on showers & toilets (perhaps not the most preferred job, but it the most appreciated effort. By everyone!)
FIRST AID - must be qualified
FACE PAINTING- if you have these skills we would love to hear from you. We will cover the cost of all materials.
PHOTOGRAPHY / VIDEOAGRAPHY & DRONE PHOTOGRAPHY Please provide us with some samples of your work
OTHER - Feel you could help and contribute in some way? We are open to ideas!
Volunteers commit to 15hrs of your time either pre, post or during the festival in exchange for full access to the festival.
VOLUNTEER TICKET & PROCESS
1. Fill in application form with your chosen interests.
2. We will send an email around the end of Oct asking for your commitment and a payment of $50 ~ covers camping for 3 nights, lunch & drinks. You will have 48hrs to make this payment.
3. The final email will be letting you know which team you are working on.
4. Bump-in begins Thurs 9th Nov. Some crew will be on board for this. The rest of the volunteers can arrive Thurs and stay through until Sunday.
5. Everyone onsite at 9am Friday 10th Nov for an induction meeting and team trainings for the work required to fullfill the needs of the event.