The Well-Being Market Stall Holders
The Market Place is where patrons and healers connect for nurturing and nourishment. The part of the festival where people can begin to create their own style of retreat. Taking the opportunity to connect with holistic therapists, body workers, spiritual guidance and so much more.
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST are called to co-create a wonderful market place to offer your services, products, and experience to share in the vast arena of Health & Well-Being that is essential for us all to experience & learn how we move forward being able to make conscious decisions for our Well-Being and life.
Bush tucker ~ Traditional medicines ~ Herbal ~ Ayurveda ~ Acupuncture ~ Homeopathy
Kinesiology ~ Tapping ~ Body Work ~ Spiritual Guidance ~ Crystals ~ Natural Products
There are so many more therapies, practices and products, too numerous to list...please let me know what you offer.
If you'd like to offer a presentation as well please fill out the Workshop/Presenters form.
MARKET TRADING HOURS
Friday ~ 3pm - 7pm
Saturday ~ 9.30am - 7pm
Sunday ~ 9am - 3pm
You may choose to close earlier in the evening, although we do encourage you to be open during these hours - we understand if you want to close for an hour here and there to take part in the festival. We also ask that you do not close before 3pm on Sunday.
SET-UP ~ All stalls set-up Friday between 11am - 3pm
PACK-UP ~ Sunday after 3pm
You are welcome to trade throughout the day and also take up the opportunity to join a workshop. If offering one on one therapies, make sure you have a booking sheet for patrons at your stall.
You will provide your own marquee with all you require to promote and offer your services and or products. Unless you choose to hire a Healing Pod.
MARKET STALL SITE HIRE
3 x 3 Marquee ~ $300
3 x 6 Marquee ~ $360
6 x 6 Marquee ~ $420
Healing Pod in a Bell Tent ~ $460
Inclusions ~ mats or rugs, entrance mat. A small table & 2 chairs available if required.
TO SECURE YOUR MARKET STALL FOR THE WELL-BEING FESTIVAL
RETREAT + TICKETING INFO + PUBLIC LIABILITY INSURANCE
● Once your Stall Holder application is accepted you will receive an invoice from our accounts team. 7 days of receiving invoice - you can either pay in full or $100 Deposit. The remainder will be due by the 30th Oct 2023
Stall Holder Applications will be finalised and closed 30th October 2023.
PAYMENT TERMS / CANCELLATION/ NON ATTENDANCE & REFUNDS
Cancellation up to 30th Sept - Full refund
Cancellation up to 30th Oct - 50% refund
Cancellation up to 12th Nov - No refund
● Stallholders can arrive Friday from 11am. Stalls to be setup ready to go at 3pm. You will be allocated a space
● Thursday night camping is not included. If you would like to camp Thursday night you can jump on our ticketing page and get a camping ticket for that night.
● Friday you must be set up in the festival arena for 3pm market opening time.
You will remain setup until 3pm Sunday. ONLY after you check in with festival organisers and it is deemed safe – there will be people still in the arena.
● There are no car spaces beside stalls unless it is part of the stall space itself. Entry will be permitted for unload and pack down each day as required.
● Pedestrian traffic/general ambience lighting is supplied around the market area, though you need to supply your own stall lighting.
● Market stall fee includes 2 staff festival tickets. If there are more staff joining your team, please notify us of this and we will discuss this further. If staff are changing each day they will need to leave the festival site. Please advise Jo of the names of all your staff for the gate list.
● If power is required, there will be an additional charge for this. Please let us know on your application form if you require power. Make sure you provide us with a list of all electrical equipment you intend to use. Make sure it is tagged and tested.
● Provide us with a copy of your PL.
PROMOTION & SOCIAL MEDIA
Spreading the word benefits everyone at the festival. You can help spread the word and attract more people in the following ways.
● Please like the official Well-Being Festival FB page https://www.facebook.com/wellbeingfestivalretreat
If you have something that we can share about you then let us know about it on the application form
We are more than happy to promote all presenters & market stall holders on our social media.
Promoting website links, videos or any other promotional material.
Please share these promotions through your social platforms.
Reposting, liking and generally sharing the love helps the world go ‘round'.
All Stall Holders are required to hold current Public Liability.