Thu, Nov 09|
Well-Being Festival Retreat - Volunteers
Time & Location
Nov 09, 2023, 10:00 AM – Nov 13, 2023, 10:00 AM
Dashville, 103 Kirkton Rd, Lower Belford NSW 2335, Australia
About the Event
Thank you for stepping up to be on my my Dream Team
Options include the following:
PRE-PRODUCTION - creative decorative artwork. This will take place prior to the festival. Skills required - sewing, craft orientated
BUMP IN AND BUMP OUT - helping with setting up the day before the festival and packing down when the festival ends.
FRONT GATE - TICKET CHECK IN - meeting and greeting patrons, checking tickets/wristbands and guidance as needed.
INFO STAND & MERCHANDISE - being knowledgeable about the festival to be able to help patrons.
WORKSHOP & ACTIVITY AREAS - ensure presenters have anything they need, tech support for pa systems (training will be provided), welcoming festival goers to the area, giving out any info for the presenter, ensuring area's are clean and well stocked if needed.
CHILDRENS WORKSHOPS & ACTIVITIES - please outline your experience of offering childrens activities. A police
safety check is necessary.
STAGE MANAGEMENT / LIGHTING / PRODUCTION - tech support, sound check and production.
FIRST AID - must be qualified
FACE PAINTING- if you have these skills we would love to hear from you. We will cover the cost of all materials.
PHOTOGRAPHY / VIDEOAGRAPHY & DRONE PHOTOGRAPHY Please provide us with some samples of your work and experience.
OTHER - Feel you could help and contribute in some way? We are open to ideas!
Volunteers commit to 15hrs of your time either pre, post or during the festival in exchange for full access to the festival.
VOLUNTEER TICKET & PROCESS
1. Fill in application form with your chosen interests.
2. We will send an email towards the end Oct asking for your commitment and a payment of $50 ~ covers camping for 3 nights, lunch & drinks. You will have 48hrs to make this payment.
3. The final email will be letting you know which team you are working on.
4. Bump-in begins Thurs 9th Nov at 10am. Some crew will be on board for this. The rest of the volunteers can arrive Thurs and stay through until Monday if required.
5. Everyone onsite at 9am Friday 10th Nov for an induction meeting and team trainings for the work required to fullfill the needs of the event.